looking for a custom watercolor? LET'S TALK!
I love working with clients to create art that is meaningful to them. Here are a few things to know:
- Most of my custom artwork is of favorite places - beaches, mountains, lakes, you name it! I've painted castles and apiaries in France to hydrangea trails in the Azores to shorelines and wedding arches across New England.
- I love painting house and boat portraits, too. These are great gifts for new homeowners, or to commemorate cherished homes.
- If you're looking for a portrait of a person or a pet, I will recommend another artist for you.
- I typically need 2-3 weeks for most work but if you need something sooner please let me know.
- Price is based on sizing, how long the painting will take, and whether you prefer it matted or framed. I will share all costs up front, and will send an invoice for 50% up front and 50% on shipment. Shipping is the client's responsibility; local pickup is free.
She is such a talented artist and wonderful to work with... I sent her a few photos and the end result was perfection. Not only was she FAST—but she kept me informed throughout the entire design process. She would ask my opinion and delivered such a spectacular piece of art that we will both cherish forever. I cannot wait to order something else from her shop!
I spent my childhood summers in East Orleans on the Cape, but now live outside Seattle - I still long for Cape Cod and have been able to visit 2 times in the last 5 years. Looking at your artwork is like a mini vacation to the Cape!
I had the greatest experience shopping at this Etsy shop. Jen was so easy to work with and her work is beautiful! I ordered 3 prints to decorate the living room of my new house. I fell even more in love with them once I received them. Amazing quality, shipped so fast, and they are so meaningful as well. I will absolutely be shopping here again.
Jen created two breathtaking watercolors of places I visited with loved ones this past year. The pieces really brought tears to their eyes! I can't say enough good things about her and the quality of her work. I asked Jen to be creative with one of the photos (adding some details that weren't already there) and she did not disappoint.